Why we made the choice to integrate with Magento
Magento eCommerce has been helping users set up stores and sell goods since 2008. A decade later, it has become one of the premier platforms for budding entrepreneurs to start their empires.
The Magento 1 and 2 platforms come into their own for eCommerce businesses that handle both consumer (B2C) and trade (B2B) orders via their online store(s), by providing an open-source environment that can be customised and moulded to work with your business' processes and procedures.
Integrating Magento and Khaos Control Cloud will allow users to effectively manage their stock and accounts at a greater level, so you can spend more time growing your business than managing it.
Thanks to our partnership with Webstraxt we are pleased to be able to deliver a high-quality integration that will change the way you do business.
Webstraxt specialise in web design, digital marketing and eCommerce. With years of experience in the field, coupled with their status as a Google Partner, they are in the perfect position to completely optimise your Magento / Khaos Control Cloud Integration.
Learn more about Webstraxt's Magento Plugin for Khaos Control Cloud
Three Steps to Magento Integration Perfection
Faultless Pick, Pack and Despatch
Effortless Order Management
Flawless Stock Control
The Ways in Which Our Magento Integration Helps
What can Khaos Control Cloud do for your business when integrated with Magento
Magento Effective Order Management
Being able to seamlessly manage the movement and selling of your stock will streamline all your business processes. Not only does this leave you with less hassle, but it gives you the opportunity to spend time developing your business instead of firefighting.
- Order downloads - Instant Synchronised order downloads between Magento eCommerce and Khaos Control Cloud.
- Order despatches - Integrate orders with couriers easily.
- Inventory mapping - Link stock items to your selling channels quickly and efficiently.
Magento Customer Relationship Management
Information on delivery, regular updates and two-way communication leads to a happier customer. Repeat business will then lead to success for your enterprise.
- Inventory Mapping Location - Record where you have stored inventory within your business.
- Listing Downloads - Download listings to set up a number of stock items and customers.
- Listing Creations - Create listings without any fuss or difficulty.
- Listing Update - Automatic listing updates between Magento eCommerce and Khaos Control Cloud.
Magento Generating Financial Reports and Accounting
Tracking your progress, from monthly sales to overheads is essential in maintaining a healthy business. Our integration with Magento 1 and 2 will allow you to easily track all your finances and accounts.
- Price Change Updates - Immediate and dynamic price change updates.
- Payment Mapping - Open up multiple methods of payment to your customers.
- Shipping Methods - Find a plethora of different shipping methods.
- Channel Tax Settings - Set tax levels for different types of products.