Sales Order Processing Software
Put the customer at the heart of your sales order process with our cloud-based sales order processing software. We enable you to provide a consistent, joined-up experience to consumers (B2C) and trade customers (B2B) alike every time they shop with you, regardless of the channel they use.
Customer Focused Sales Order Management Software
No more time spent asking the customer on the phone to wait for the egg-timer to disappear. Order entry in our Cloud solution has been designed, from the ground up, to ensure that the customer’s experience is at the heart of your order taking process.
When it comes to creating sales orders, we have it covered:
- Customers – quick and easy access to your existing customer data, with a vast array of search criteria.
- Addresses and Contacts can be easily selected, amended and added from within the Sales Order screen.
- Automated delivery service selection – Khaos Control Cloud will automatically pick the appropriate courier and / or service based on the order, as well as calculating the correct delivery rate to charge.
- Consistent Promotions – every member of the team has access to the same promotions and offers, ensuring that the customer gets the right offer, every time.
- CRM – from notes on pick tickets and invoices, through to ongoing customer relationship management, you can drill into – and update – existing conversations with your customer, without having to leave the order behind.
- Integrated Payment – process payments securely direct from the sales order. As a long standing member of Sage Pay’s partner programme, we are able to use Sage Pay’s hosted payment environment to provide you with a fully integrated solution that gives you the ability to take payments over the phone, without burdening you with additional PCI headaches.
Manage Sales Quotations
Wherever your sales force is based, they can create and amend quotations for customers. Perfect for face-to-face meetings with clients, with access to customer-specific pricing, your salespeople can generate a personalised quotation and issue it to the customer for authorisation whilst still on site.
Once a quotation has been raised, you and your sales team can follow opportunities through the pipeline, updating weighting and status for opportunities as required. This provides you with a Weighted Value for your pipeline and also provides you with the ability to review lost opportunities and feed lessons learned back into your sales process.
Successful quotations are converted into sales orders at the click of a button. No time wasted on re-keying orders, no customers upset by changes in price or other errors. The customer gets what they asked for, as quickly as possible, whilst leaving you free to pursue the next opportunity.
Many trade companies require the ability to place orders on Proforma Terms. This is where an invoice is raised prior to the goods being picked, packed and despatched, so that the customer has an invoice that they can make payment against prior to you processing the order.
Managing such a process manually can be time-consuming and error prone, which is where our sales management software comes in. Once payment has been received, Proforma orders are converted into fully paid sales orders and are available to be picked, packed and despatched.