Xero is an accounts-based package that works alongside your business to streamline your finances. With this handy piece of software around, your accountant will start to get a cold sweat, followed by huffs and gruffs. This is because simplifying the accounts side of a business is a major factor when delegating time and resources. As a business owner, dealing with these details will either be a) time consuming if you undertake it yourself or b) expensive if you choose to let a qualified accountant deal with your finances. With our bespoke integration, you will never feel befuddled as to how your businesses processes are working.
First of all, how do you actually integrate Xero with Khaos Control Cloud? Well, it's as easy as the click of a button.
- First go into system data, then navigate over to the accounts tab and switch on the Xero integration module - all done in the span of 10 seconds.
Synchronising Nominal Accounts
- Head over to the accounts screen and subsequently the tab that says Xero integration.
- Then go into the action tab and click on 'Sync Nominal Accounts'.
- Wait until a code is generated, paste it into Khaos Control Cloud and apply the default setup (or don't if you want it to be custom).
- Confirm the account names you want Khaos Control to search for within Xero - your nominals will now be populated.
- Now link your Khaos Control Cloud stock adjustments with Xero stock adjustments (this needs to be set up in Xero prior to completing this step).
- To do this, enter edit mode and select the stock adjust drop down, then select the Xero account you wish to synchronise with.
Manually Mapping Nominal Accounts
- Open your Xero configuration in the accounts menu option.
- Enter edit mode and select new from the grid below, then select the nominal you want to enter from the drop down bar.
- Click save to confirm the changes.
Using Rollup Transactions
- Navigate to the Xero configuration screen, enter edit mode and toggle 'Use Rollup Transactions' to on.
Tracking Stock Items
- Navigate to the Xero configuration screen. Go into edit mode, toggle the 'Track Stock Items' to on, click save and confirm.
Exporting Information to Xero
- Navigate to the Xero configuration screen. Click the actions button and either sync individual categories, or all the categories, at once. You will have 30 minutes of access to then paste the authorisation code into Khaos Control Cloud.
- Navigate to the Xero configuration screen. Enter edit mode, toggle the multi-currency toggle on, then acknowledge the pop up and save the changes.
Marking Information as Exported
- Navigate to the Xero configuration screen. Go into the feedback tab, green select the desired information, then click on the grid actions menu and select 'Mark as Exported'.
Synchronising Payment Allocations
- Go to the invoice in Xero, click approve. Then go to Khaos Control Cloud and sync your data. The successfully exported information should now show in the middle grid.
This is a quick run down on how to use our Xero Integration to its fullest. If you have any further queries, be sure to get into contact with our team over here at Khaos Control Cloud. Both the Sales and Training teams would be more than happy to answer your questions, and provide any further guidance.
If you havent already signed up for Khaos Control Cloud, then make sure to book a demo here. Do so now and get your first 30 days free!